Nestled on a cul-de-sac, this lovely abode showcases a 2020 water heater, newer A/C, a summer kitchen & upgraded features! Multi-dimensional tray ceilings and crown molded details soar over solid surface flooring. Rounded wall corners curve around generous living & dining spaces, flowing into a granite b-fast bar kitchen. SS appliances and under-cabinet lighting accent bay-windowed casual dining w/butted glass overlooking the lanai. Porch access, dual granite sinks, 2 walk-ins, a jetted tub & double-head shower create a relaxing owner's retreat. Glass French doors open to the large 5th bdrm, which could also be an ideal game or media hub. Sliders off the great rm lead to a breezy screened & pavered lanai enhanced w/a granite outdoor kitchen & tropically-inspired fenced backyard.
Single Family, 1 Story
2,748 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Double Sinks,Ext Bdrm Door/Slider,Ground Floor,His/Hers Closet,Shower,Tub
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer - Gas,Garage Door Opener,Microwave,Range - Electric,Refrigerator,Washer
- Tile, Laminate, Carpet, Wood
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Breakfast Nook,Ceiling Fan(s),Closet - Walk-Ins,Open Floor Plan
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Car Attchd Garage,Vehicle Restrictions.
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fence - Wood,Porch/Patio - Screened,Summer Kitchen. Cul-de-Sac,Sidewalks.
From I-95 & 192, go east. Turn right onto Minton Rd, left on Henry Ave, right on Antrim Gardens Ct, then right on Athey Ct. Address will be on right.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price