Offering all of the amenities expected of an upscale, gated, beachside community, nestled in the heart of Ocean Side Village, you'll find this lovely 3/3/2356 Sqft Mediterranean style home. The perfectly designed open floor plan flows naturally from your first steps through the Foyer, and into the Great Room where you'll feel the charm of the home's main living space. With Soaring Ceilings, trendy Chef's Kitchen, walk-in pantry & stainless-steel appliances, the room is perfect for entertaining, and sure to impress. The Master Suite is impressive & spacious, and includes Bay Windows, Tray Ceilings, and a luxurious Master Bath & Wardrobe. Schools, shopping, dining, nightlife, and Beaches literally around the corner. The home's interior has been completely repainted, and is move-in ready.
Single Family, 1 Story
2,365 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
OCEAN SIDE VILLAGE PHASE THREE-A A REPLAT OF LOTS
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Double Sinks,Exterior Bath Door,Ground Floor,Shower,Sitting Area,Tub,Walk-in Closet
- Built-In Microwave,Convection Oven,Dishwasher,Disposal,Garage Door Opener,Gas Range,Laundry-Hookup,Refrigerator
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Breakfast Nook,Ceiling Fan(s),Ceilings-Ctdrl/Vault,Closet - Walk-Ins,Kitchen - Eat In,Kitchen - Island,Open Floor Plan,Pantry - Walk-in
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Car Attchd Garage.
- Patio - Unscreened
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Patio - Unscreened,Patio Slab,Storm Shutters. East of US1,Paved Street,Sidewalks.
I95 to 518 E, Right on Riverside Drive, First Left onto Oceanside Blvd once through Main OSV Gate. Immediate Left onto Poseidon Way. Third home on Left.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price